Why does carbon black pigment need dispersants?
Dispersion has always been a problem that needs to be solved when using carbon black. The phenomenon of atavism when using carbon black cannot be solved. This is mainly caused by poor dispersion of carbon black, and carbon black dispersants appear because of this. But carbon black dispersants do more than just prevent atavism.
The role of carbon black pigment dispersant
1. Improve gloss and increase leveling effect
2. Prevent floating color and blooming effect
3. The function of improving the dispersion ability of carbon black is also a common function of carbon black dispersant.
4. Reduce viscosity and increase pigment loading.
5. Reduce flocculation
6. Increase storage stability
7. Increase color rendering and color saturation.
8. Increase transparency (organic pigments) or hiding power (inorganic pigments)
Speciality Carbon Black / Pigment Carbon Black / Carbon Black Pigment / Carbon Black Powder manufacturer in China.