The dispersibility of pigment carbon black is an important index.
The main purpose is that the product is in a uniform distribution state when using carbon black, which will directly affect the hue, blackness and hiding power of the product. It can be said that the dispersibility has a great influence on the pigment carbon black. If the dispersion is not good, various problems will appear.
The impact of poor dispersion of carbon black on the product
- 1. The color intensity of the product is unstable, fluctuating from high to low, and the blackness of pigment black cannot be fully displayed, and the apparent color is not good;
- 2. The distribution of the product is uneven, and there will be streaks;
- 3. The unevenness of the surface in ink, coating and other products will cause printing problems;
- 4. When extruding and processing the blown film, the unbroken carbon black agglomerates cause the film bubble to tear, and the filter screen is blocked;
- 5. It causes monofilament and flat filament to break, and the mechanical strength of the product is reduced.
What are the ways to improve the dispersion of carbon black.
Improve the dispersion of pigment carbon black mainly from three aspects, the dispersion of carbon black is mainly subject to three factors:
- The size of the original particle size of pigment carbon black, the high and low performance of the structure;
- The type of carrier or dispersion medium, after adding the dispersant , will be coated on the surface of carbon black particles, thereby reducing the cohesion between carbon black particles to a certain extent, and contributing to the dispersion of carbon black;
- The type of dispersion equipment used.
What are the easily dispersible pigment carbon black?
under normal circumstances, high-pigment carbon black has the best dispersibility, that is, it is the easiest to disperse, medium-pigment carbon black has average dispersibility, and ordinary pigment carbon black has poor dispersibility.
It can be seen from the above that the dispersibility has a great influence on the pigment carbon black. If the use of the best carbon black cannot solve the problem of dispersion, the produced products will also have unqualified problems. Carbon Black N326