Ink is an important application field of Carbon Black Pigment and an important pigment of black ink. Currently, most of the printing industry uses high-quality pigment carbon black.
Therefore, the performance of carbon black for ink plays an important role in determining the quality of ink and printed matter. Understanding the performance and structure of carbon black and mastering the amount of addition are particularly important to improve the technical level of ink.
Ink carbon black for the printing industry requirements:
Printing industry on the overall requirements of carbon black pigment : good wettability, easy to disperse, high concentration, good fluidity, high stability, good economy.
- First, letterpress printing requirements of the ink has good fluidity, carbon black content to maintain 10% ~ 15% is appropriate.
- Second, the flat offset printing requirements of the ink has a high coloring power, blackness, gloss, low structure of carbon black and oxidation treatment of low structure of carbon black powder can meet the requirements of carbon black content to maintain at 15% ~ 22% is appropriate.
- Third, gravure printing ink with good coloring, high gloss, low viscosity, easy to flow, easy to disperse, in the ink does not produce flocculation and precipitation, gas black and furnace black up to the requirements of the carbon black content to maintain at 10% ~ 15% is appropriate.
Ink carbon black for water-based ink requirements:
- Black water-based ink systems are alkaline, so the selection of alkaline carbon black is the best, but the use of alkaline carbon black, ink blackness can not meet the requirements, you can choose another acidic carbon black, in order to achieve a high degree of blackness, high brightness, easy dispersion of the effect.
Ink Carbon Black on the requirements of conductive ink:
- Need to choose a larger DBP absorption value and specific surface area of carbon black, can make the ink conductive and also improve the thickening of the ink.
Ink Carbon Black on the requirements of UV ink:
- The principle of UV ink is ultraviolet light and UV ink photoinitiators triggered by the polymerization reaction, but the carbon black on the ultraviolet ray has an absorption effect, which produces a contradiction. Selection of carbon black can be used to choose the surface polar groups rich in carbon black oxide, in order to obtain in order to obtain a good dispersion effect and storage stability.
Beilum Carbon Chemical Limited
China Carbon Black manufacturer With the highest-quality Carbon Black at the most competitive prices.