High Gloss Pigment Carbon Black Used for Publication Inks, China Manufacturer
Beilum offer Pigment Carbon Black used for Publication Flexographic Inks and Publication Gravure Inks, Offer good Color Strength, Lower Viscosity, Blue undertone and Good flow.
Pigment Carbon Black for Publication ink Features
Offer low abrasion wear, low viscosity with high loadings possible, excellent flow, and good dispersion. Provides low viscosity, offering good gloss and blue undertone. Offer excellent jetness and hiding power with easy dispersability.
Use higher structure specialty carbon blacks will have better coverage and higher optical density in Publication flexographic inks / aqueous newsink
Publication gravure inks usually need High Jetness, High Gloss and Blue undertone Carbon Black Pigment.
Recommend grades: BX185, BX195, BX139
Recommend grades: BL110U, BL220A, BL240, BX139
Simple relationships can be defined between the primary particle size and structure of the Pigment Black and final ink properties. For film thicknesses below 10 microns (typical for printing inks), the following relationships are valid:
- The lower the primary particle size, the higher the optical density of the ink film.
- The lower the primary particle size, the more brownish the undertone of the print.
- The lower the primary particle size, the higher the viscosity of the printing ink.
- The more structured the Carbon Black, the higher the viscosity of the printing ink.
- The more structured the Carbon Black, the better the dispensability.
- The more structured the Carbon Black, the better the hold-out but also the lower the gloss of the ink film.